Today, I unearthed a little treasure while sifting through some 6,000+ emails (Blogging101ers feel my pain) and discovered that the exquisite Donatella of http://shamelesslyaddictedtocaffeine.wordpress.com has nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you, Donatella for your thoughtfulness to include me in this honor!
This writing experience has united me with so many amazing bloggers, and it is my pleasure to pass on the Liebster Award to the following:
(See my questions posed to you at the end of the post)
The Liebster Award honors fellow newbie bloggers with less than 200 followers and offers a chance for them to have a buzz created about their tireless efforts in building a solid blog platform.
If you have been nominated:
Thank the nominee and create a link/pingback to them
Nominate other bloggers who meet the qualifications
Create new questions for the blogger to answer
Answer the questions posed to you
Notify all of your nominees via social media/WP
My questions answered:
- Favorite thing about blogging: the blogging community!
- What is one word that describes you: positive
- Who are your blogging inspirations: the WP team–their support is unmatched
- What is your guilty pleasure: wine and chocolate
- If you could bring only one thing on a stranded island, what would it be: a boat
- What is your idea of a perfect night in: family cuddles on the couch watching a movie
- Why did you start blogging: it’s a vehicle to reach out to others through my favorite pasttime (writing)
- What is your favorite type of social media: WP is my fav right now
- What would you label your blogging genre: a rom-com writer’s ramblings
- What are your dreams and aspirations for your blog: I want my blog to inspire other writers, create a reader base, and unfold the journey I am on to become a traditionally published rom-com author
- What are the top three things on my bucket list: time travel, trip around the world, traditional publication
My questions to my Nominees:
- What inspires you to write?
- What is the purpose of your blog?
- Where else online can others find you?
- What is your blogging genre?
- Who are some of your favorite bloggers?