The darling Kellybean has nominated me for THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD! Thank you for this wonderful honor! Check out her varietal blog, if you get a chance, eh! Canadian pun intended 😉
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I was a dancer in a Christian choreography team called Revelation Revue in my late teens/early twenties. I performed in countless shows across CA and NV. Because we were Christian, we were constantly being told to refer to what we do as “Creative Movement” instead of dancing. LOL!
- My love for dancing led me to take Salsa Dancing lessons and Belly Dancing lessons later on in my early thirties for fun, and, during a lesson, some of us were scouted by an NBA cheerleading associate, but I passed on the audition offer because I’m certain he thought that I was a lot younger than I actually was. (And shame on him for peeping at all of us during our practices—sheesh!)
- Now in my forties, all I’m good for is chaperoning middle school dances where I spend the greater part of two-and-a-half hours twice a year yelling, “No PDA! Her butt can hold itself up!” at adolescent boys…seriously.
- I love pink as much as my little girls do. (Shh!)
- I also love coffee, and ice cream, and wine, and caramel, and all kinds of chocolates too, and I’d have to say that even Good n’ Plenty’s make the list…yeah, those crispy, little nibbles of licorice are delish!
- I don’t look or act my age—not even close.
- I need the ocean like the air that I breathe. It is my favorite natural inspiration for writing and tends to show up in every plot I spin.
The greatest joy in receiving the award is getting to pay-it-forward and draw attention to the many wonderful bloggers on WordPress who have earned this inspirational recognition!
The standard 15 pay-it-forwards can be daunting for some, so feel free if you need to downsize (or adjust anything as necessary for that matter) if I’ve nominated you. You are not obligated to receive or pass on the award in any way…just know that I thought of you!
Here are my 4 out of 15 Nominees:
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post
Display the award logo on your blog somewhere